WOMEN GET READY aims at leveraging women’s digital readiness and participation in the digital economy, taking advantage of the ongoing digital transformation. The project is designed to empower women with tailored digital resources to increase their job opportunities and gain self-confidence through digital technologies.
• Supporting non-digital women entering the digital world, particularly through self-expression, as first steps in the digital world often rely on self-confidence and trust in digital technologies
• Develop self-assessment, tools that boost their self-confidence instead of weakening it
• Challenge gender-biased stereotypes related to the digital economy and boost women’s confidence to pursue digital-related careers, by ensuring representation and participation of feminine role models, instead of the most common male experts offered as role models for the IT sector
• Promote effective ways to address return-to-work after career breaks – which are more common and recurrent for women – both in terms of digital readiness and the tools to help them to regain equal or better job position
• Create networking opportunities for women that enable continuous knowledge exchange within a community of users that can also be seen as role models and female experts.
A consortium composed by 8 partners from 8 different EU countries:
1. FTU asbl – BE (Leader)
2. Mindshift – PT
3. IDP sas – IT
4. Spectrum Research Centre – IR
5. CSI – CY
6. UNICERT – GR
7. DAMNAR Computer – PL
8. Initiativas de Futuro – SP