PERCEPTION is an Erasmus+ project that aims to create a profile for evaluators involved in post-emergency planning to improve preparedness and response between authorities, local organisations and the citizens. PERCEPTION will create a new profile – the Evaluator and Facilitator on Emergency Planning (EFEP) – a role that will be undertaken by young individuals.
PERCEPTION aims to establish evaluation and facilitation as core and recognized features of the civil protection planning.
The expected outcomes of PERCEPTION are:
– Mutual recognition of the Evaluator and Facilitator for Emergency Planning (EFEP) qualification among all partner countries through the certification within the European Qualification Framework (EQF) Level 5.
– Provision of a work-based training for at least 60 young people through a multi-level, multi-disciplinary and immersive training methodology.
– Employability enhancement for young people through the creation of a new curriculum, fostering job opportunities within non-governmental organisations (NGOs), local authorities, private companies or as self-employed.
– The creation of dialogue formats to reduce the gap between regional and local public authorities and entrepreneurs, specifically in the field of safety when an emergency occurs as well as during the planning phase.
– Awareness on safety, risk prevention and climate change.
Gal Escartons e Valli Valdesi – Italy
Center for Social Innovation – Cyprus
The European Centre Valuation Prior Learning – The Netherlands
QueSiTe srl – Italy
National Business Development Network – Bulgaria
Auxilium – Austria