Based on two successful interventions (Work Life Balance in Greek Women Employes in national / Greek level and U-Coach! in European/ LLL level), within the context of this proposal, 7 partner organizations (Educational authorities, Schools and VET providers, companies and social partners) from 6 countries will work together to develop Ladies First! Project, extending their scope beyond the borders of their own countries in order to define common strategies to address work life balance for women in Europe. Participating organizations will use and promote also European transparency tools such as EQF, ECVET and Europass, to promote transnational mobility, following the recommendations of the Bruges Communiqué, Supporting VET in Europe.
- State of the Art: aims to highlight key issues & specific needs regarding women work life balance.
- Training curriculum: based on the European ECVET framework, will be addressed to Counselors & VET teachers & trainers.
- Handbook: will provide in depth information about basic concepts, definitions and innovative methodological approaches for handling women work life balance and stability.
- Toolbox: useful set of practical activities based on the Ladies first! Handbook with innovative practical tools to support teachers, trainers & tutors
- User friendly online learning space & Apps: addressed to both educators and learners to raise awareness and develop their knowledge.
- IASIS (Greece)
- IEKEP (Greece)
- ITG CONSEIL (France)
- ISQ (Portugal)
- FVA (Italy)
- Business Foundation for Education (Bulgaria)
- Center for Social Innovation Ltd (Cyprus)
Project Number: 2017-1-EL01-KA202-036219