The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. is growing and looking to expand its Digital Media Team (DMT)
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. (https://csicy.com/) is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates; quality ICT services are at the heart of its success. Our work environment encourages and embraces individual initiative, innovation, and creativity, and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training in relation to our work flow. It is a requirement that the selected Web Developer Associate will be able to pick up the established work processes and project requirements, as well as be able to work independently within the first month of their hiring. This position is for full-time engagement.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to email@example.com
Job Title: Web Developer Associate
The Web Developer Associate will be part of a dynamic team that works collaboratively to plan and complete the Web Development for projects in the areas of education, high-tech, social sciences, environment, economy and entrepreneurship.
- Design and build project website front-ends
- Create website architecture
- Design and manage the website back-end including database and server integration
- Generate WordPress themes and plugins
- Conduct website performance tests
- Troubleshoot content issues
- Conduct WordPress training with the clients
- Monitor the performance of the live websites
- Take a Project Management Lead for the Web & Platform Development needs for projects implemented by CSI and offer support for each, as well as conduct all the required tasks for the successful completion of each project as per this job description
- Participate in the preparation of technical research proposals, grant applications, and tenders upon consultation with the management team
- Prepare data collection instruments to meet field research or online research requirements
- Participate in workshops, dissemination activities, and other events related to the projects and services of the organization
- Prepare and deliver technical project presentations
- Take ownership on all technical matters associated with the projects assigned to you.
- Execute any other relevant duties and responsibilities assigned to you by the management team.
Academic Qualifications: At least a BS in a Computer Sciences-related field
Technical Qualifications: Excellent knowledge of current web technologies, development software and applications and web development tools (WordPress is a must)
Work Experience: Relevant Diverse Portfolio of work is a must and will be seriously Evaluated and Considered
Languages: Excellent working knowledge of both English and Greek
Monthly Salary: Excellent overall package will be offered to the successful candidate
Traveling: A maximum of 10 trips within EU per year is possible
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.