The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. is growing and looking to expand its Project Management Team
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. (W: https://csicy.com/; Fb: https://www.facebook.com/CSI.CYPRUS) is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates; quality Project Management is at the heart of its success. We operate in a very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training. It is a requirement that the selected project manager will be able to pick up the established work processes and project requirements, as well as be able to deliver independently within the first three months of their hiring. This position is for full-time engagement.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview
Job Title: Project Manager / Researcher
- Master’s degree in any of the following areas: Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Environment, Health, Linguistics
- Excellent spoken knowledge of English and Greek
- Excellent academic writing skills in English and Greek
- Results-oriented and able to work independently to complete assigned projects
- Goal-oriented and hard-working
- Ability to demonstrate communication and soft skills aptitude
- Willing and able to acquire and share knowledge
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Great ability to network and represent the organization and its values
- Passion to work with social issues
- Excellent character
- Experience in managing European Commission funded projects (at least 1 year)
- Proven project management experience
- Experience in scholarly writing
- Experience in the preparation of research proposals, grant applications, and tenders
- Good knowledge of project management principles (preferably certified in one of the Project Management tools, such as Prince, MS etc.)
- Prior involvement in social and/or community initiatives
- Start date: Immediate
- Probation: All our employment contracts comply with the Cyprus labour law
- Monthly Salary: Excellent overall package will be offered to the successful candidate
Note: Extensive traveling is required for the project manager position
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.