The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. (https://csicy.com/) is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates; quality ICT services are at the heart of its success. We operate in a very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
CSI is looking for a competent Office Manager to help with various organizational tasks and the running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The Office Manager will be responsible for performing a range of clerical and administrative tasks to support daily operations
Job Title: Office Manager
The ideal candidate should be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. The Office Manager should be a person that takes initiative and should be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as be creative and innovative with the ways in which office matters could be addressed. The main duties of the Office Manager include:
- Organize the office and assist all associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan staff meetings, schedule meetings rooms, hold meeting minutes
- Maintain stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements and office needs, order supplies, distribute supplies where necessary, and communicate with suppliers
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Manage general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with established company policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Support the organization of company-related and project- related events
- Be responsible for the overall smooth operation of the facility and the office
- Support the management team on an as needed basis
- Perform additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organizing the filing system
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, office administrator, office manager, or other relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems relevant to the running of the company
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Highly motivated and able to prioritize efficiently
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Greek and English)
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Proficiency in MS Office
Start date: Immediate
Probation: All our employment contracts comply with the Cyprus labor law so they come with a 6-month probation period.
Hours of work: Our hours of work are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (including lunch break). There are cases where additional hours might be required and/or weekend work, as these pertain to the required tasks in the framework of projects. Please note that the position might require a few trips abroad per year for project related work as necessary.
Reporting relationship: Reporting directly to the Managing Director and work closely with the Director of R&D and Project Management.
Vacation: Entitled to 21 days annual paid leave and 5 days sick leave (doctor’s approval for 2+ consecutive days). Vacation days and sick leave days are not transferable from one calendar year to the next. Per the labor law of the Republic of Cyprus, vacation days are activated after the completion of the probation period.
Additional benefits: Paid monthly parking, health insurance 80% subsidized by the organization upon completion of the probation period, 13th salary after completion of the probation period.
Academic Qualifications: At least a BA/BS in a related field.
Monthly Salary: Excellent overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If interested, please email your CV and Cover letter indicating your interest for this specific position to email@example.com.