The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. is growing and looking to expand its Finance Office Team!
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates; quality Financial Management is an essential element for success.
This position is for full-time engagement. We operate in a very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to email@example.com
Applications through Facebook will not be taken into consideration.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the financial aspect of different EU Funded projects
- Issue invoices and manage payments
- Attend Transnational meetings representing the organization
- Support the finance team on any need that might arise
- Degree in Business Administration or Accounting/Finance or CAT or LCCI Higher or other equivalent qualification
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Results-oriented and able to work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Goal-oriented and hard-working
- Willing and able to acquire and share knowledge
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent character
- Flexibility in occasional traveling abroad
- Experience in Financial Management of European-funded projects will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software will be considered an advantage
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.