We are growing and looking to expand our Finance Office Team!
We are an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates; quality Financial Management is an essential element for success. This position is for full-time engagement. We operate in a very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to email@example.com.
Applications through Facebook will not be taken into consideration.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance or CAT or LCCI Higher or other equivalent qualification
• Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Results-oriented and able to work independently to complete assigned tasks
• Goal-oriented and hard-working
• Willing and able to acquire and share knowledge
• Ability to collaborate and work in a team
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent character
• Flexibility in occasional traveling abroad
• Experience in Financial Management of European-funded projects will be considered an advantage
• Knowledge of SAGE accounting software will be considered an advantage
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.