Events Administrator Job Description
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. (https://csicy.com/) is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates. We operate in a very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
CSI is looking for a competent Events Administrator to help with the overall set up and organization of project-related events and with various organizational tasks of the company.
The Events Administrator will be responsible for performing a range of planning, clerical and administrative tasks to support the organizing of training, dissemination, and operational events such as training sessions, business meetings, conventions, seminars, conferences, exhibitions or trade shows and others necessary activities, and to ensure a smooth flow of the event functions required for each project.
CSI is looking for a competent Event Officer to help with the overall set up and organization of project-related events and with various organizational tasks of the company.
The Event Officer will be responsible for performing a range of planning, clerical and administrative tasks to support the organizing of training, dissemination, and operational events such as training sessions, business meetings, conventions, seminars, conferences, exhibitions or trade shows and others necessary activities, and to ensure a smooth flow of the event functions required for each project.
Job Title:Events Administrator
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of event organizing tasks and work diligently under pressure. The Events Administrator must be a person, who takes initiative and should be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion, as well as be creative and innovative with the ways event planning and organizing matters could be addressed.
- Organize events and assist all associates in ways that optimize the event planning process
- Create and update event-related records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Anticipate work requirements based on project needs and plan time accordingly
- Plan, create, and produce various professional project-related events and manage all the delivery elements on deadline and based on budget requirements
- Build relationships with suppliers, vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to develop and implement creative and logistical aspects of all events
- Attend networking and relevant events
- Contribute to the contacts and network of the organization
- Find event venues, hire speakers, organize transportation as necessary
- Discuss with Project Mangers to find out what their expectations are and how to meet them
- Research the market and negotiate contracts with suppliers and service providers and other partners
- Offer constant feedback to event stakeholders
- Come up with original, imaginative ideas for events and implement them after consulting with relevant Project Managers
- Organize locations, settings, list of attendees, and other specific requirements about logistic issues
- Coordinate staff and resources and keep in contact with all relevant teams to promote events as needed
- Stay proactive and find solutions to any emergency issues that might arise on the day of events
- Conduct research before and after the event and provide activity reports to stakeholders
- Ensure that project-related events run smoothly and meet requirements
- Author and distribute event-related communication in a timely manner
- Support the management team on any need that might arise
- Perform additional duties that help promote the events when required, including drafting brochures, newsletters, advertisements, social media presence, media events
- Proven experience as a corporate and/or professional project-related event manager or other relevant role
- Working knowledge of professional event planning, organizing, and management
- Working knowledge of event planning software/application
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Highly motivated and able to prioritize efficiently
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to travel throughout Cyprus and abroad based on needs
- Driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Greek and English)
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Other Skills that are useful in this position: resourcefulness, efficient under pressure, flexibility, interpersonal skills, extrovert, organizational skills, detail-oriented, tech savvy, decisiveness, common sense, critical thinking
Start date: Immediate
Probation: All our employment contracts comply with the Cyprus labor law so they come with a 6-month probation period.
Academic Qualifications: At least a BA/BS in a related field (Events Management, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Hospitality Management).
Monthly Salary: Excellent overall package will be offered to the successful candidate
If interested please email an updated CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.