- It aims to build a digital health training course that considers the needs of learners from disadvantaged backgrounds but is addressed to everyone who wants to improve their digital health skills.
- Develop digital health skills
- Reduce health inequalities
- Build training tools for (VET) professionals
- Add value in health promotion policy
- Create education opportunities
- A culture of wellbeing
- Target Groups:
- Disadvantaged and vulnerable social groups: (a)migrants/refugees, (b) older adults and (c) people from low socioeconomic backgrounds, living in poverty and at risk of exclusion.
- Policy makers (at national & European level), EU experts, EU representatives, Higher Education /scientific personnel with interests in adult training, digital learning, health and digital health care and literacy, vulnerable group issues, wellbeing & prosperity.
This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number:2020-1-BE02-KA204-074827 ]