Children First- online training workshops on school-related gender-based violence.
- 1st group: 10th and 15th of June 2021, 3:00 – 6:00 pm.
- 2nd group: 23rd and 30th of June 2021, 3:00 – 6:00 pm.
- FB event: https://fb.me/e/4rYwgG849
- CSI organised four online and interactive training workshops, under the”Children First- Addressing Gender-based Violence from the bottom-up” EU project, with the aim to educate, raise awareness and train educators working with children and teenagers (aged 12-18) on how to prevent school-related gender-based violence.
- The workshops involved educators and teachers of secondary education in Cyprus, youth workers, or professionals working on the gender-related topics. The seminar was conducted in Greek with 43 participants in total. Each group was trained for 6 hours in total. During the workshops, participants had the opportunity to pilot test the e-learning platform of the Children First project and interact with the material of the educational programme. Link: https://childrenfirst.info/course/