International Conference on Dating Violence
- 28 January 2021, 11:00 – 13:00 CET.
- The Children First project’s consortium organized an online International Conference on dating violence in Europe.
- The conference addressed young people across Europe, teachers, educators, parents and professionals in the field of education and institutional actors from the gender equality, human rights and educational fields as well as from research, policy and practice.
- The aim of the conference was to discuss gender-based violence which affects children and teenagers and especially dating violence, to present research results and the project’s deliverables as well as highlight the importance of a bottom-up approach and the active participation of young people in policy-making and education.
- The conference reached around 200 participants from all around the world.
- FB event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/692381234766270/
- Website: https://childrenfirst.info/