Children First – Final International Conference on Dating Violence
- 29th of June 2021, 15:30 – 18:00 CET.
- The Children First project’s consortium organized the final online International Conference on dating violence in Europe.
- The conference addressed young people across Europe, teachers, educators, parents and professionals in the field of education and institutional actors from the gender equality, human rights and educational fields as well as from research, policy and practice.
- Children First Conference was made to showcase the work of the Children First project across five European countries – addressing the challenge of preventing teen dating violence from the bottom-up, through the participation of young people. We also announced the winners of our online creative contest for young people (12-18) and heard from young people and educators who were involved in the programme.
- The conference reached around 100 participants from all around the world.
- FB event link: https://fb.me/e/d9fNp9Dij
- Website: https://childrenfirst.info/