BRIDGES will support and facilitate the up-skilling of VET professionals at all levels (teachers, trainers, tutors, course developers, business development team, managers) through a baseline and bespoke framework on how to effective engage employers, and high quality open and innovative blended CPD activities, digital resources and Community of practice.
1.Supply VET providers with a bespoke 4-level employer engagement framework: i) Building Educational Capacity; ii) Co-designing Curricula and Career Pathways; iii) Leading and Networking; iv) Enhancing Internationalisation.
2. Upskill 64 VET professionals in effective employer engagement that has the required impacts, through a blended CPD course and digital resources.
3. Engage 40 associated partners and key stakeholders by involving them in development, validation, dissemination and exploitation actions.
4. Training Programme: Developing a vocational profile in line with the skills report and a relative training programme (eLearning+work-based), with a strong work-based approach and innovative user-centric educational methodologies
5. Monitoring: Developing a monitoring tool for skills mismatch and emerging labour market needs in the LPTs order to update skills gaps, providing trainings further career developments if necessary
6. Business-Research Network: Establishing an international business-research network aimed at Reduce unemployment among people with an higher education diploma and/or degrees in economic, technical and engineering subjects in partner territories, Support innovation, cooperation, peer-learning and best experiences sharing, Aid the work-integrated learning, Promote new skills required by the labour market and Strength cooperation and networking between organisations and citizens;