The current project aims at creating youth-centered empowering environment for enabling young people to undergo WBL mobility and promotes holistic approach for fostering youth employability by bridging non-formal, formal education and labor market sectors, contributing to the creation of long-term multi-level cross-sectorial networking and cooperation.
- To build up competences of youth workers to become leaders of WBL empowering environment and to create strategies that promote WBL mobility as a complementary educational path in order to boost employability of young people.
- To foster cooperation exchange of knowledge and capacity development in the field of work-based mobility between the partner countries.
- To create and reinforce synergies between formal and non-formal educational sectors as well as labour market so as to set up a favouring environment for cross-sectorial cooperation in view of enhancing youth employability.
- To provide youth organizations with guidance and tools for bridging sectors in view of creation of empowering setting for work-based learning.
- To create conditions and support the development of cross-sectorial networking on EU level thus set up a space for creation of new work-based learning mobility opportunities and their accessibility for young people.
- To encourage the development of a multilevel cross-sectorial system that concretely fosters learning through other than formal educational means and especially through direct involvement in working practical assignments and activities.
- Horizont ProConsult – Bulgaria (coordinating organization)
- Asociación Mundus – Spain
- PAR University College – Croatia
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development – Greece
- Center for Social Innovation CSI – Cyprus
- Regional Volunteer Center – Poland
- Mine Vaganti NGO – Italy
- Center for Education and Consulting Structural Instruments CECIS – Romania
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number:]