The “TAKE IT” project aims to empower individuals, to boost voluntary action, and to help people through the transition so that they understand climate change and take appropriate adaptation actions.
– Develop a culture of change and sustainability, creating the background for effective climate change education to boost behavioural change and better adaptation to our changing world.
-Upskill the educators with science and social-based competences that has the required impacts in how they can empower individuals and drive appropriate climate adaptation action.
-Empower individuals with personally relevant and meaningful information, focused on achievable behavioural changes and appropriate climate adaptation action.
-Provide a set of innovative and cutting-edge training resources, available in digital and open media, to empower educators and individuals.
-Boost European dimension and cooperation, through the participation of nine countries representing various regions who are experiencing climate change´s impacts and organisations of two transnational experience exchanges with educational peers.
-Engage associated partners, experts and key stakeholders in development, validation, dissemination and mainstreaming actions, through the local working groups and multiplier events.
- CIEP (Belgium) Lead organization
- CEDRU – Centro de Estudos e Desenvolvimento Regional e Urbano, Lda. (PT)
- IASIS (GR)
- INSTITUTO PARA EL FOMENTO DEL DESARROLLO Y LA FORMACION SL (ES)
- Evolve Global Solutions Ltd (UK)
- CSI (CY)
- Mindshift Talent Advisory lda (PT)
- Asociatia Eco Trend Egyesulet (ROM)
- Future in Perspective Ltd. (IE)
- ASSOCIAZIONE PEOPLE HELP THE PEOPLE (IT)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. Project Number: