The partnership will promote people’s right to access services they need to re-engage in training, thus preventing social exclusion.
The purpose of the motivate partnership is to offer migrants, refugees and asylum seekers a more efficient way to increase and develop a “cocktail” of basic and transversal skills (language, digital, employability) in order to enable them to participate fully in society, fostering their ability to complete and to manage successfully transitions in the labour market of their host community, using non-formal learning methods and a strong mentoring support.
Skills Angels are “non-educators”, as prospective employees, stakeholders, people who worked their way up, employees, social entreprises, entrepreneurs, retired professionals, migrant that successfully integrated in the community the labour market, and other similar actors necessary to foster migrants, refugees and asylum seekers work and social insertion. They will be involved to mentor and coach the migrants in their social and labour inclusion. They will follow a seminar during they will be instructed to be a “Skills Angels” and to learn how to mentor and foster participants skills and making sure they are processing toward their learning goals.
- IO1: MOTIVATE Course for Professionals: Training program aiming at increasing language teachers and social workers competences and ability to deal with the project’s products. The training program contains instructions on how to run the MOT-PRO for migrants, how to coach them in getting results, and measure their performance.
- IO2: MOTIVATE Programme for Migrants, Refugees and Asylum Seekers: It is a learning programme addressed to migrants, refugees and asylum seekers in need to improve language, employability, ICT skills, to strengthen key and employability competences.
- IO3: MOTIVATE Skills angels for community involvement:It is a learning programme for “skill angels”, meaning non-educators (prospective employees, stakeholders, people who “worked their way up”, employees, social enterprises, entrepreneurs, etc) necessary for fostering migrants’ work and social insertion.
The consortium includes 6 partner entities:
- P1: Integration För Alla (IFALL) (Project Coordinator), Sweden.
- P2: Center for Social Innovation Ltd (CSI), Cyprus.
- P3: KulturLife gGmbH, Germany.
- P4: Faal, Turkey.
- P5: Câmara Municipal de Lisbon, Portugal.
- P6: Mine Vaganti NGO (MVNGO), Italy.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. Project Number: 2019-1-SE01-KA204-0605482019-1-FR01-KA204-062215