The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. is growing and looking to expand its Project Management Team
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. (http://csicy.com/) is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates; quality Project Management is at the heart of its success. We operate in a very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training. It is a requirement that the selected project manager will be able to pick up the established work processes and project requirements, as well as be able to deliver independently within the first three months of their hiring. This position is for full-time engagement.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 24, 2020.
Applications through Facebook will not be taken into consideration.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview by the end of August 2020.
Job Title: Project Manager
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in the areas of Education, or Humanities, or Social Sciences
- Excellent spoken knowledge of English and Greek
- Excellent academic writing skills in English and Greek
- Results-oriented and able to work independently to complete assigned projects
- Goal-oriented and hard-working
- Ability to demonstrate communication and soft skills aptitude
- Willing and able to acquire and share knowledge
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Great ability to network and represent the organization and its values
- Passion to work with social issues
- Excellent character
- Extensive traveling is required for the project manager position
- PhD in the areas of Education, or Humanities, or Social Sciences
- Experience in managing European Commission funded projects (at least 1 year)
- Experience in scholarly writing
- Proven Project Management Experience
- Good knowledge of Project Management principles (preferably certified in one of the Project Management tools, such as Prince, MS etc.)
- Prior involvement in social and/or community initiatives
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.