The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. is growing and looking to expand its Information Communication Technology (ICT) Team
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) Ltd. (http://csicy.com/) is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates; quality ICT services are at the heart of its success. We operate in a very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training. It is a requirement that the selected IT & Web Developer Associate will be able to pick up the established work processes and project requirements, as well as be able to deliver independently within the first month of their hiring. This position is for full-time engagement.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to email@example.com by February 10, 2021.
Applications through Facebook will not be taken into consideration.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview by February 15, 2021.
Job Title: IT & Web Developer Associate
The IT & Web Developer Associate will be part of a dynamic team that works collaboratively to plan and complete the Web Development for projects in the areas of education, high-tech, and entrepreneurship.
- Job description
- Designing and building project website front-ends
- Creating website architecture
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Conducting WordPress training with the clients
- Monitoring the performance of the live websites
- IT Office Support
- Take a Project Management Lead for the Web & Platform Development needs for projects implemented by CSI and offer support for each, as well as conduct all the required tasks for the successful completion of each project as per this job description
- Participate in the preparation of technical research proposals, grant applications, and tenders upon consultation with the management team
- Prepare data collection instruments to meet field research or online research requirementsParticipate in workshops, dissemination activities, and other events related to the projects and services of the organization.
- Prepare and deliver technical project presentations
- Take ownership on all technical matters associated with the projects assigned to you.
- Execute any other relevant duties and responsibilities assigned to you by the management team.
- Academic Qualifications: At least a BS in a Computer related field
- Technical Qualifications: Excellent knowledge of top technologies, development software and applications and web development tools (WordPress is a must)
- Work Experience: Relevant Diverse Portfolio of work is a must and will be seriously evaluated and Considered
- Languages: Excellent working knowledge of both English and Greek
- Start date: March 01, 2021 or earlier
- Monthly Salary: excellent overall package will be offered to the successful candidate
- Hours of work: Our hours of work are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (including a 1-hour lunch break)
- Traveling: On average 10-15 trips per year.