The project EAST started in October 2019 and has a total duration of 24 months. The main objective of EAST project is to develop a training itinerary for entrepreneurship / small businesses management following ECVET recommendations and thus applicable in different countries. The EAST qualification will describe the units and learning outcomes corresponding to the entrepreneur profile, and determine the required knowledge, skills and competences to become an entrepreneur. It will allow flexibility in the training pathway thanks to assessment solutions and a modular structure. It will be summarised in a Europass Certificate Supplement to make it easily understood over Europe.
- Promote high quality entrepreneurship and self-employment over Europe,
- Define a profile of entrepreneur with associated knowledge, skills and competences,
- Develop a proposal for the application of ECVET system to non-formal and informal entrepreneurial education, with the definition of a Europass and learning pathway that fits to the learning outcomes system,
- Set up recommendations for the application of ECVET in continuous learning in partners’ countries,
- Establish and promote methods of e-learning and app-learning, as well as the use of OER thanks to an online platform,
- Promote mobility in adult learning and contribute to the European Area of Skills and Qualifications.
- Valencia INNO HUB – Spain (coordinating organisation)
- AMIStaDeS – Fai Amicizia con il Sapere – Italy
- CBGG – Poland
- Center for Social Innovation CSI – Cyprus
- CWEP – Poland
- DIAS VET – Greece
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number:863700]