E-mploy-Me! is an innovative project funded under the Eramus+ KA2 programme, which started in September 2018 and has a duration of 24 months. Its main objective is to promote the socio-labour integration of unemployed immigrant women through empowerment and digital skills. As starting point it takes the absence of specific transnational initiatives in Europe that promote the integration of unemployed immigrant women through such innovative methodologies. Its fundamental target group are socio-labour counselors and immigrant women, as E-mploy-Me! provides them with the necessary resources specifically designed to promote access to employment for the target group. As a result, the expected impact of the project is to boost access to employment for unemployed immigrant women. E-mploy-Me! aims to contribute, in accordance with the Europe 2020 Strategy, to building an inclusive Europe in which access to employment is part of European growth and any collective has the same opportunities to access it.
- To promote gender equality and the empowerment of immigrant women through access to new technologies.
- To increase the employability of immigrant women and the possibilities of professional diversification by offering them new tools and promoting their skills.
- To bring immigrant women closer to the resources that new technologies can offer them.
- To promote the socio-labour inclusion of immigrant women in the participating countries.
- Magenta Consultoria – Spain (coordinating organization)
- EUFRAK – EUROCONSULTS BERLIN GMBH – Germany
- PRISM – PROMOZIONE INTERNAZIONALE SICILIA-MONDO – Italy
- Verein Multikulturell – Austria
- Center for Social Innovation CSI – Cyprus
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number:]