Due to the demographic, social and economic changes in Europe labor force is becoming more and more diverse. With such workforce diversity, it becomes important for national and global companies to put in place policies and practices to build an inclusive and harmonious workplace, to adopt working environment where each employee would feel dignified regardless to his/her ethnicity, religious views, social status or age, to integrate them into mainstream personnel.
Effective Diversity Management is proven to produce significant benefits in terms of recruitment and staff retention, creativity, problem-solving and customer engagement. Not only companies can increase their profit margins through efficiency savings and innovation, but the employed individuals also benefit, resulting in increased levels of job satisfaction and employee loyalty.
An aim of the project is to promote social inclusion and ensure equal opportunities for all in working environment through fostering diversity thinking and implementation of inclusive practices in the companies and organizations.
The DIMAIN project aims to promote social inclusion and ensure equal opportunities for all people in working environments through fostering diversity thinking and implementation of inclusive practices in the companies and organizations.
- To launch, host, and manage National Diversity Charter in partner countries
- To raise awareness, informing and communicating about diversity management and social inclusion within workplace by developing and distributing a Practical Guide
- To develop diversity management and social inclusion training program for managers, HR and personnel specialist
- To launch, host, and manage the National Diversity Charter in partner countries, which will create awareness, go a long way towards managing diversity, and promote inclusion.
- To develop and disseminate a Practical Guide, approaches, and activities that will support inclusion and diversity and ultimately reduce discrimination and social inequality within the workplace and wider society.
- To provide training and professional development to managers, HR, personnel specialists, and adult educators, equipping them with the necessary knowledge, attitudes and competences to successfully manage and support diversity and inclusion at the workplace.
- To provide an OER platform that enables the target group and stakeholders to develop networks of practitioners who implement diversity management and inclusion practices, measures and/or policies.
- Diversity Development Group (Lithuania)
- SOPA (Lithuania)
- Personalo valdymo profesionalų asociacija (Lithuania)
- Open Centre (Latvia)
- KYTTARO ENALLAKTIKON ANAZITISEON NEON (Greece)
- Center for Social Innovation Ltd (Cyprus)
Project Number: 2017-1-LT01-KA202-035236